Become a PRASEG member
PRASEG has 130 Parliamentary members and another 85 members across the renewable and sustainable energy sector. Our member organisations benefit from:
- Invitations to all PRASEG’s regular Westminster seminars, roundtables, guest lectures and other events.
- Discounted places at PRASEG Annual Conference.
- Opportunity to input into PRASEG’s programme of work through bi- annual members meetings.
- Weekly PRASEG news bulletins covering press and parliamentary activity on energy issues.
- Weekly Parliamentary updates including Government announcements, policy developments, briefings, questions and debates
- Listing on PRASEG website